Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tieing
The definition of tieing, the meaning of the word Tieing:
Is tieing a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- v. - Limit or restrict to
- v. - Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- v. - Form a knot or bow in
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Make by tying pieces together
- v. - Unite musical notes by a tie
Tieing is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tieing: E G I I N T
1 Anagram of Tieing
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tieing:
29 words found using the letters in "Tieing"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words