Is throbs a Scrabble word?
Yes, throbs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Throbs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word throbs
The meaning of throbs
5 definitions of the word throbs.
- Pulsate or pound with abnormal force
- Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- Tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- A deep pulsating type of pain
- An instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in throbs?
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Throbs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to throbs:
Unscramble the letters in throbs
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'throbs'.