Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Throbs
The definition of throbs, the meaning of the word Throbs:
Is throbs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deep pulsating type of pain
- n. - An instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart)
- v. - Pulsate or pound with abnormal force
- v. - Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- v. - Tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
Throbs is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in throbs: B H O R S T
2 Anagrams of Throbs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to throbs:
53 words found using the letters in "Throbs"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words