Is pulse a Scrabble word?
Yes, pulse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Pulse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word pulse.
- Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- Produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- Drive by or as if by pulsation
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- The rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- The rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health
- Edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pulse?
1 Anagram of Pulse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pulse:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pulse'.