Is swept a Scrabble word?
Yes, swept is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Swept is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word swept.
- Possessing sweep
- Sweep across or over
- Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- Sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
- Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- To cover or extend over an area or time period
- Clean by sweeping
- Win an overwhelming victory in or on
- Cover the entire range of
- Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swept?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swept:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'swept'.