Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, swept is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Possessing sweep
1. Sweep across or over
2. Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
3. Sweep with a broom or as if with a broom
4. Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
5. To cover or extend over an area or time period
6. Clean by sweeping
7. Win an overwhelming victory in or on
8. Cover the entire range of
9. Make a big sweeping gesture or movement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in swept?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words