Is brush a Scrabble word?
Yes, brush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Brush is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word brush
The meaning of brush
15 definitions of the word brush.
- Rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
- Touch lightly and briefly
- Clean with a brush
- Sweep across or over
- Remove with or as if with a brush
- Cover by brushing
- A dense growth of bushes
- An implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- Momentary contact
- Conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- A bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- A minor short-term fight
- The act of brushing your teeth
- The act of brushing your hair
- Contact with something dangerous or undesirable
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in brush?
2 Anagrams of Brush
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brush:
Unscramble the letters in brush
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'brush'.