Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bunts
The definition of bunts, the meaning of the word Bunts:
Is bunts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- n. - Disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- n. - Similar to Tilletia caries
- n. - Fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- v. - Hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
- v. - To strike, thrust or shove against
Bunts is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bunts: B N S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunts:
27 words found using the letters in "Bunts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words