Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Strength
The definition of strength, the meaning of the word Strength:
Is strength a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The property of being physically or mentally strong
- n. - Capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- n. - Physical energy or intensity
- n. - An asset of special worth or utility
- n. - The power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty
- n. - The amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- n. - Capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- n. - The condition of financial success
- n. - Permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force
Strength is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in strength: E G H N R S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strength:
91 words found using the letters in "Strength"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words