Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Stood
The definition of stood, the meaning of the word Stood:
Is stood a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be standing; be upright
- v. - Be in some specified state or condition
- v. - Occupy a place or location, also metaphorically
- v. - Hold one's ground; maintain a position; be steadfast or upright
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Have or maintain a position or stand on an issue
- v. - Remain inactive or immobile
- v. - Be in effect; be or remain in force
- v. - Be tall; have a height of; copula
- v. - Put into an upright position
- v. - Withstand the force of something
- v. - Be available for stud services
Stood is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stood: D O O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stood:
18 words found using the letters in "Stood"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words