Is rears a Scrabble word?
Yes, rears is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rears is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word rears.
- Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- Bring up
- Rise up
- Cause to rise up
- Construct, build, or erect
- The back of a military formation or procession
- The side of an object that is opposite its front
- The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- The side that goes last or is not normally seen
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rears?
2 Anagrams of Rears
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rears:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rears'.
- F: farers
- K: rakers
- O: soarer
- N: snarer
- S: rasers
- V: ravers
- Z: razers