Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Starters
The definition of starters, the meaning of the word Starters:
Is starters a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electric motor for starting an engine
- n. - A contestant in a team sport who is in the game at the beginning
- n. - The official who signals the beginning of a race or competition
- n. - Any new participant in some activity
- n. - Food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- n. - A hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- n. - A culture containing yeast or bacteria that is used to start the process of fermentation or souring in making butter or cheese or dough
Starters is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in starters: A E R R S S T T
1 Anagram of Starters
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to starters:
153 words found using the letters in "Starters"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words