Is overhead a Scrabble word?
Yes, overhead is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Overhead is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word overhead.
- Above your head; in the sky
- Above the head; over the head
- Located or originating from above
- The expense of maintaining property (e.g., paying property taxes and utilities and insurance); it does not include depreciation or the cost of financing or income taxes
- (computer science) the processing time required by a device prior to the execution of a command
- (computer science) the disk space required for information that is not data but is used for location and timing
- A transparency for use with an overhead projector
- (nautical) the top surface of an enclosed space on a ship
- A hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in overhead?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to overhead:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'overhead'.