Is sloppy a Scrabble word?
Yes, sloppy is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Sloppy is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word sloppy.
- Lacking neatness or order
- Wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- (of soil) soft and watery
- Not fitting closely; hanging loosely
- Excessively or abnormally emotional
- Marked by great carelessness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sloppy?
1 Anagram of Sloppy
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sloppy:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sloppy'.