Yes, pops is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Pops is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word 'pops'.
- Bulge outward
- Hit a pop-fly
- Make a sharp explosive noise
- Fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
- Cause to make a sharp explosive sound
- Appear suddenly or unexpectedly
- Put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
- Release suddenly
- Hit or strike
- Drink down entirely
- Take drugs, especially orally
- Cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
- Burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
- An informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- A sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- A sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
- Music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pops?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pops:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pops'.