Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Skid
The definition of skid, the meaning of the word Skid:
Is skid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects
- n. - A restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
- n. - An unexpected slide
- v. - Slide without control
- v. - Elevate onto skids
- v. - Apply a brake or skid to
- v. - Move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
Skid is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in skid: D I K S
2 Anagrams of Skid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skid:
11 words found using the letters in "Skid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words