Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sliced
The definition of sliced, the meaning of the word Sliced:
Is sliced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make a clean cut through
- v. - Hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- v. - Cut into slices
- v. - Hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- adj. - Prepared by cutting
- adj. - Used of meat; cut into pieces for serving
Sliced is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sliced: C D E I L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sliced:
64 words found using the letters in "Sliced"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words