Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Slacked
The definition of slacked, the meaning of the word Slacked:
Is slacked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
- v. - Be inattentive to, or neglect
- v. - Release tension on
- v. - Make less active or fast
- v. - Become slow or slower
- v. - Make less active or intense
- v. - Become less in amount or intensity
- v. - Cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
Slacked is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in slacked: A C D E K L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slacked:
122 words found using the letters in "Slacked"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words