Is still a Scrabble word?
Yes, still is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Still is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word still
The meaning of still
18 definitions of the word still.
- With reference to action or condition; without change, interruption, or cessation
- Despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- To a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- Without moving or making a sound
- Make calm or still
- Cause to be quiet or not talk
- Lessen the intensity of or calm
- Make motionless
- Not in physical motion
- Marked by absence of sound
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- Used of pictures; of a single or static photograph not presented so as to create the illusion of motion; or representing objects not capable of motion
- Not sparkling
- Free from noticeable current
- A static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- (poetic) tranquil silence
- An apparatus used for the distillation of liquids; consists of a vessel in which a substance is vaporized by heat and a condenser where the vapor is condensed
- A plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in still?
2 Anagrams of Still
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to still:
Unscramble the letters in still
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'still'.