Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Shelter
The definition of shelter, the meaning of the word Shelter:
Is shelter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure that provides privacy and protection from danger
- n. - Protective covering that provides protection from the weather
- n. - The condition of being protected
- n. - A way of organizing business to reduce the taxes it must pay on current earnings
- n. - Temporary housing for homeless or displaced persons
- v. - Provide shelter for
- v. - Invest (money) so that it is not taxable
Shelter is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in shelter: E E H L R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shelter:
95 words found using the letters in "Shelter"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words