Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, heel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Tilt to one side
2. Follow at the heels of a person
3. Perform with the heels
4. Strike with the heel of the club
5. Put a new heel on
1. The bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
2. The back part of the human foot
3. Someone who is morally reprehensible
4. One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
5. The lower end of a ship's mast
6. (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heel?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words