Yes, heel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Heel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'heel'.
- Tilt to one side
- Follow at the heels of a person
- Perform with the heels
- Strike with the heel of the club
- Put a new heel on
- The bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
- The back part of the human foot
- Someone who is morally reprehensible
- One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- The lower end of a ship's mast
- (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heel?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heel:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heel'.