Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Walk as if unable to control one's movements
2. Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
3. Wind onto or off a reel
1. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
2. Music composed for dancing a reel
3. Winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
4. A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
5. A lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
6. An American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reels?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words