Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Reels
The definition of reels, the meaning of the word Reels:
Is reels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- n. - Music composed for dancing a reel
- n. - Winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
- n. - A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- n. - A lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- n. - An American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- v. - Wind onto or off a reel
Reels is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in reels: E E L R S
1 Anagram of Reels
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reels:
25 words found using the letters in "Reels"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words