Is sheer a Scrabble word?
Yes, sheer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Sheer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word sheer.
- Straight up or down without a break
- Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- Not mixed with extraneous elements
- Very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
- So thin as to transmit light
- Turn sharply; change direction abruptly
- Cause to sheer
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sheer?
1 Anagram of Sheer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sheer:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sheer'.