Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Heels
The definition of heels, the meaning of the word Heels:
Is heels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
- n. - The back part of the human foot
- n. - Someone who is morally reprehensible
- n. - One of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- n. - The lower end of a ship's mast
- n. - (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- v. - Tilt to one side
- v. - Follow at the heels of a person
- v. - Perform with the heels
- v. - Strike with the heel of the club
- v. - Put a new heel on
Heels is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in heels: E E H L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heels:
18 words found using the letters in "Heels"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words