Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Seared
The definition of seared, the meaning of the word Seared:
Is seared a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make very hot and dry
- v. - Become superficially burned
- v. - Burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- v. - Cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj. - Having the surface burned quickly with intense heat
Seared is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in seared: A D E E R S
2 Anagrams of Seared
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seared:
70 words found using the letters in "Seared"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words