Is headers a Scrabble word?
Yes, headers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Headers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word headers.
- A line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- Brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- A framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- A machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- A headlong jump (or fall)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in headers?
3 Anagrams of Headers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to headers:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'headers'.