Yes, reeds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Reeds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'reeds'.
- Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917; founded the Communist Labor Party in America in 1919; is buried in the Kremlin in Moscow (1887-1920)
- United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- A vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- A musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reeds?
5 Anagrams of Reeds
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reeds:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reeds'.