Yes, readers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Readers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'readers'.
- A person who enjoys reading
- Someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- A person who can read; a literate person
- Someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- Someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
- Someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church
- A public lecturer at certain universities
- One of a series of texts for students learning to read
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in readers?
2 Anagrams of Readers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to readers:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'readers'.