Is scraps a Scrabble word?
Yes, scraps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Scraps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word scraps.
- Dispose of (something useless or old)
- Have a disagreement over something
- Make into scrap or refuse
- Food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- Worthless material that is to be disposed of
- A small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scraps?
1 Anagram of Scraps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scraps:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scraps'.