Yes, good is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Good is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word 'good'.
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well')
- Completely and absolutely (`good' is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly')
- Having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified
- Having the normally expected amount
- Morally admirable
- Deserving of esteem and respect
- Promoting or enhancing well-being
- Agreeable or pleasing
- Of moral excellence
- Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- With or in a close or intimate relationship
- Financially sound
- Most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- Resulting favorably
- Exerting force or influence
- Capable of pleasing
- Appealing to the mind
- In excellent physical condition
- Tending to promote physical well-being; beneficial to health
- Not forged
- Not left to spoil
- Generally admired
- Moral excellence or admirableness
- That which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- Articles of commerce
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in good?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to good:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'good'.