Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Rocks
The definition of rocks, the meaning of the word Rocks:
Is rocks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- n. - Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- n. - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- n. - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- n. - Hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- n. - A genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western
- n. - Pitching dangerously to one side
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Cause to move back and forth
Rocks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rocks: C K O R S
1 Anagram of Rocks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rocks:
18 words found using the letters in "Rocks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words