Is rocks a Scrabble word?
Yes, rocks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Rocks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word rocks.
- Move back and forth or sideways
- Cause to move back and forth
- A lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- Hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- A genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western
- Pitching dangerously to one side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rocks?
1 Anagram of Rocks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rocks:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rocks'.