Is cork a Scrabble word?
Yes, cork is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Cork is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word cork.
- Close a bottle with a cork
- Stuff with cork
- Outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- A port city in southern Ireland
- The plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cork?
1 Anagram of Cork
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cork:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cork'.