Is riding a Scrabble word?
Yes, riding is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Riding is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word riding.
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- Continue undisturbed and without interference
- Move like a floating object
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Be sustained or supported or borne
- Have certain properties when driven
- Be contingent on
- Lie moored or anchored
- Sit on and control a vehicle
- Climb up on the body
- Ride over, along, or through
- Keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- Copulate with
- Relieve from
- The sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- Travel by being carried on horseback
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in riding?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riding:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'riding'.