Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rigid
The definition of rigid, the meaning of the word Rigid:
Is rigid a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Incapable of or resistant to bending
- adj. - Incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj. - Incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- adj. - Designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- adj. - Fixed and unmoving
Rigid is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rigid: D G I I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rigid:
8 words found using the letters in "Rigid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words