Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rigged
The definition of rigged, the meaning of the word Rigged:
Is rigged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- v. - Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- v. - Connect or secure to
- v. - Equip with sails or masts
- adj. - Fitted or equipped with necessary rigging (sails and shrouds and stays etc)
Rigged is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rigged: D E G G I R
1 Anagram of Rigged
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rigged:
33 words found using the letters in "Rigged"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words