Is retires a Scrabble word?
Yes, retires is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Retires is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word retires.
- Go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position
- Withdraw from active participation
- Pull back or move away or backward
- Withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- Break from a meeting or gathering
- Make (someone) retire
- Dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- Lose interest
- Cause to be out on a fielding play
- Cause to get out
- Prepare for sleep
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in retires?
2 Anagrams of Retires
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to retires:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'retires'.