Is retreat a Scrabble word?
Yes, retreat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Retreat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word retreat.
- Pull back or move away or backward
- Move away, as for privacy
- Move back
- Make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat
- A place of privacy; a place affording peace and quiet
- (military) a signal to begin a withdrawal from a dangerous position
- (military) a bugle call signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset
- An area where you can be alone
- Withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
- The act of withdrawing or going backward (especially to escape something hazardous or unpleasant)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in retreat?
1 Anagram of Retreat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to retreat:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'retreat'.