Is reef a Scrabble word?
Yes, reef is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Reef is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word reef
The meaning of reef
6 definitions of the word reef.
- Lower and bring partially inboard
- Roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- Reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- A rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- One of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reef?
2 Anagrams of Reef
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reef:
Unscramble the letters in reef
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reef'.