Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Reef
The definition of reef, the meaning of the word Reef:
Is reef a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- n. - A rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- n. - One of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- v. - Lower and bring partially inboard
- v. - Roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- v. - Reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
Reef is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in reef: E E F R
2 Anagrams of Reef
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reef:
11 words found using the letters in "Reef"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words