Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fence
The definition of fence, the meaning of the word Fence:
Is fence a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A barrier that serves to enclose an area
- n. - A dealer in stolen property
- v. - Enclose with a fence
- v. - Receive stolen goods
- v. - Fight with fencing swords
- v. - Surround with a wall in order to fortify
- v. - Have an argument about something
Fence is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fence: C E E F N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fence:
8 words found using the letters in "Fence"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words