Is rebels a Scrabble word?
Yes, rebels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Rebels is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rebels.
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Break with established customs
- `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
- A person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rebels?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rebels:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rebels'.