Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rebels
The definition of rebels, the meaning of the word Rebels:
Is rebels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
- n. - A person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- n. - Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- v. - Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- v. - Break with established customs
Rebels is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in rebels: B E E L R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rebels:
39 words found using the letters in "Rebels"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words