Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rebel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
2. Break with established customs
1. `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
2. A person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
3. Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rebel?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words