Is rebel a Scrabble word?
Yes, rebel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rebel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rebel
The meaning of rebel
5 definitions of the word rebel.
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Break with established customs
- `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
- A person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rebel?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rebel:
Unscramble the letters in rebel
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rebel'.