Is serial a Scrabble word?
Yes, serial is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Serial is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word serial.
- In regular succession without gaps
- Pertaining to or composed in serial technique
- Pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
- Of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
- A serialized set of programs
- A periodical that appears at scheduled times
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in serial?
4 Anagrams of Serial
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to serial:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'serial'.
- A: aerials
- B: bailers
- E: realise
- G: glaires
- J: jailers
- R: railers
- W: wailers
- V: revisal