Is radish a Scrabble word?
Yes, radish is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Radish is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word radish.
- Pungent fleshy edible root
- Radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- Pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- A cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in radish?
1 Anagram of Radish
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to radish:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'radish'.