Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Radish
The definition of radish, the meaning of the word Radish:
Is radish a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Pungent fleshy edible root
- n. - Radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- n. - Pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- n. - Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- n. - A cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
Radish is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in radish: A D H I R S
1 Anagram of Radish
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to radish:
65 words found using the letters in "Radish"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words