Is said a Scrabble word?
Yes, said is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Said is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word said.
- Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
- Express in words
- Report or maintain
- Express a supposition
- Have or contain a certain wording or form
- Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- Communicate or express nonverbally
- Utter aloud
- State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- Recite or repeat a fixed text
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in said?
3 Anagrams of Said
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to said:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'said'.