Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Said
The definition of said, the meaning of the word Said:
Is said a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Report or maintain
- v. - Express a supposition
- v. - Have or contain a certain wording or form
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- v. - Communicate or express nonverbally
- v. - Utter aloud
- v. - State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- v. - Recite or repeat a fixed text
- v. - Indicate
- adj. - Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
Said is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in said: A D I S
3 Anagrams of Said
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to said:
15 words found using the letters in "Said"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words