Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hair
The definition of hair, the meaning of the word Hair:
Is hair a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
- n. - A very small distance or space
- n. - Filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- n. - Any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- n. - Cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- n. - A filamentous projection or process on an organism
Hair is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hair: A H I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hair:
10 words found using the letters in "Hair"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words