Is hairs a Scrabble word?
Yes, hairs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Hairs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word hairs.
- A covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
- A very small distance or space
- Filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- Any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- Cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- A filamentous projection or process on an organism
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hairs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hairs:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hairs'.