Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Raids
The definition of raids, the meaning of the word Raids:
Is raids a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden short attack
- n. - An attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- v. - Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- v. - Enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- v. - Take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- v. - Search for something needed or desired
Raids is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in raids: A D I R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raids:
35 words found using the letters in "Raids"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words