Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Pursued
The definition of pursued, the meaning of the word Pursued:
Is pursued a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is being chased
- v. - Carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in
- v. - Follow in or as if in pursuit
- v. - Go in search of or hunt for
- v. - Carry further or advance
- adj. - Followed with enmity as if to harm
Pursued is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pursued: D E P R S U U
1 Anagram of Pursued
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pursued:
78 words found using the letters in "Pursued"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words