Is peg a Scrabble word?
Yes, peg is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Peg is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word peg.
- Succeed in obtaining a position
- Pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- Fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- Stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- Small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- Informal terms for the leg
- A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- Regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- A holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in peg?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peg:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'peg'.