Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Proved
The definition of proved, the meaning of the word Proved:
Is proved a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be shown or be found to be
- v. - Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- v. - Provide evidence for
- v. - Prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- v. - Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v. - Increase in volume
- v. - Cause to puff up with a leaven
- v. - Take a trial impression of
- v. - Obtain probate of
- adj. - Established beyond doubt
Proved is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in proved: D E O P R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to proved:
49 words found using the letters in "Proved"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words