Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Over
The definition of over, the meaning of the word Over:
Is over a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adj. - Having come or been brought to a conclusion
- adv. - At or to a point across intervening space etc.
- adv. - Throughout an area
- adv. - Throughout a period of time
- adv. - Beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position;
- adv. - Over the entire area
Over is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in over: E O R V
1 Anagram of Over
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to over:
9 words found using the letters in "Over"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words