Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Precedent
The definition of precedent, the meaning of the word Precedent:
Is precedent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An example that is used to justify similar occurrences at a later time
- n. - (civil law) a law established by following earlier judicial decisions
- n. - A system of jurisprudence based on judicial precedents rather than statutory laws
- n. - A subject mentioned earlier (preceding in time)
- adj. - Preceding in time, order, or significance
Precedent is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in precedent: C D E E E N P R T
1 Anagram of Precedent
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to precedent:
131 words found using the letters in "Precedent"
9 Letter Words
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words